Fire Safety Stick

Fire Safety Stick

The Fire Safety Stick was developed by an Italian company called Fire Safety Solutions Srl, which was founded in 2015 by a group of engineers and entrepreneurs who wanted to create a better alternative to traditional fire extinguishers. They were inspired by the potassium aerosol technology that was used in the aerospace industry for fire suppression. They adapted this technology to create a portable and user-friendly device that could be used by anyone in any situation. They patented their invention and launched it in the European market in 2017. Since then, they have expanded their distribution to other countries, including the UK. They have also received several awards and certifications for their product, such as the CE and UKCA marks.

The Fire Safety Stick is suitable for various types of fires, such as electrical, flammable liquids, wood, paper, textiles, and cooking oils. It can be used in homes, cars, boats, caravans, offices, workshops, warehouses, and other places where fire hazards may occur. It is also ideal for outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking, and barbecuing. It is lightweight and compact, and can be easily stored in a drawer, glove box, backpack, or pocket. It is also safe to use around children and pets, as it does not contain any harmful chemicals or gases. The Fire Safety Stick is a revolutionary device that offers a simple and effective way to fight fires and protect lives and property. It is activated by striking the activator, similar to a match, and can be used for up to 100 seconds. It does not leave any residue or mess behind, and it is environmentally friendly and easy to recycle. It also has a long shelf life of 15 years, and does not require any maintenance or servicing.

Although the Fire Safety Stick has potential for commercial application A consultation would be required by a competent person to ensure this product aligns with fire risks.

Buy Now: Fire Safety Stick


Fire Safety Stick1
Fire Safety Stick 2
Fire Stick Case Study

Home Kitchen Fire:

Earlier in the Summer (2020), Richard Sails was in his kitchen with his wife when they fancied some bacon butties. So, they turned the grill on and popped the bacon under it. The next thing they saw were two-foot-high flames spouting from the back of the grill. He immediately switched off the grill, but the flames kept shooting out of the back of the cooker. It would appear the air vent at the back was lined with grease and fat from many years of use, and this was now on fire. The flames from the fire continued with no sign of it easing. Richard’s initial reaction, like many, was to grab his fire blanket and attempt to smother ...... Read more

Car Fire Case Study

Car Fire:

Sometimes it is not just about the possible fire in your own vehicle, that means you should carry the Fire Safety Stick. We have seen, many times now, instances when there has been a fire and another member of the public has been passing by with their Fire Safety Stick and has saved the day. And that’s precisely what happened on the last Friday of April 2023. Benn Laidler, MBE, one of the directors... Read More

Caravan Case Study

Caravan Gas Explosion:

In June 2022, a minor gas explosion occurred at the rear of a caravan, subsequently leading to a fire. The caravan's owners, a couple who were inside during the explosion, managed to emerge unscathed and promptly notified nearby residents of the incident. The alerted neighbours came to their aid by utilising their conventional fire extinguishers, which included a foam, and a powder extinguisher. They continued to shut off the main utilities, and isolate the gas supply... Read More

      This site uses cookies. By continuing your visit, you accept their use as set out in our Cookie Policy. OK