Membership / Consultancy
Packages to suit all requirements
Our fully retained consultancy services are at your disposal; whether you’re a small family run business or a large corporation.
Our consultancy services come in 4 main levels from full and all-encompassing management to competent advice only. Our goal is to design a service that best meets your needs. Examples of our 4 main levels of consultancy are available below but, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your needs.
We remove the burden of high cost by spreading payments over 12 months and set a price that recognises the size and needs of your business. We do not legally bound our clients to a contract and the services can be stopped at any point with a months’ notice
Our Starter Package
- Provision of Health and Safety advice in accordance with regulation 7 MHSWR 1999.
- Provide H&S advice when requested conducted by the phone, supported by email within 24 hours with a target to achieve support by the end of the working day. Urgent support with be provided within 1 hour.
- Provision of safety information to company clients including updates, i.e. Quarterly newsletter.
- Use of our Logo on paperwork.
- One annual audit and provide an action plan following this.
Our Middle Package
- Includes everything from Bronze Package.
- 24/7/365 Emergency callout attended by a fully qualified Consultant (1 per annum).
- Full annual audit, and quarterly visits throughout the year.
- Assistance with Policies & Procedures.
- Assistance with General Risk Assessments.
- Audit trail management.
- Assistance with COSHH assessments.
- Assistance with RIDDOR reports per annum. (2 per annum)
Our Full Package
- Includes everything from our Bronze and Silver Packages.
- Advise, meet and work with enforcement authorities (HSE) as required.
- Liaison with insurance companies regarding health and safety, accidents and issues, supplying any supporting documentation within our scope.
- Provision of checks sheets.
- Full investigation of RIDDOR reportable accidents and incidents in accordance with RIDDOR 2013 (2 per annum).
- Working with you to advise and carry out process specific risk assessments on an as need and risk priority basis and update them as changes in the company are notified or regulation requires.
- Lost Time Accident reports produced on an annual basis.
- Provision of bespoke induction system supported by induction books and forms for record purposes
Our Bespoke Package
For a bespoke package, please call our office on 01529 413347 to discuss your needs and requirements, and they will be able to assist.
The above packages are the most popular retainer requirements, however, there are other services we provide, which we may be able to tailor to your needs, if you choose to proceed with a platinum package. These include;
- Accident investigations over the agreed frequency in Tier 3 or as a supplementary to the lower tiers.
- Contractor competency checks.
- Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and accreditations i.e. SSIP.
- Construction design management (CDM) regulations 2015
- Fire risk assessments in accordance with Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005 on your premises.
- Fire Extinguisher installation and maintenance.
- Training of statutory health and safety courses i.e. first aid, health and safety etc.
- Support the company, within our remit, in achieving ISO 9001, 14001, 45001.
- Noise assessments.
- On-tool vibration test analysis.
- Occupational health monitoring.
- WEL’s Testing.
- Return to work assessments.
- Face-fit testing and training.
- Legionella testing and reporting.
- Drugs and alcohol testing.
Regulation 7 of Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR) requires every employer to ‘appoint one or more competent persons’ in order to meet their statutory duty. Throughout legislation the words ‘competent person’ are used detailing who is ultimately responsible, it is our job to help you recognise your duties under the law.
What is a Competent Person?
Someone with sufficient and necessary skills, knowledge and experience to manage Health and Safety. Our job is to help you; interpret and apply current legislation, advise on risk assessments and managing Health and Safety.
Our experienced and qualified team have experience across most industries and can guide you through the management of health and safety and help you to develop systems that prevent harm and enhance your business leading you to greater success.
Policies, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
A written Health and Safety Policy is required by law for any employer with five or more employees, but it is recommended every employer has one.
Our consultants could work with you to develop a Health and Safety Policy tailored to your place of work that will provide you with the foundation of an effective safety management system.
Risk Assessments and Method Statements are an integral part of health and safety which enables us to identify and control the hazards and associated risks involved in what we do. Poorly written Risk Assessments and Method statements can lead to trouble or worse. Arion can help and advise making sure you have the best that you can get and ensuring the safety of everyone who might be harmed.