This awareness course covers the core concepts of the regulations and details the various roles that are required for a construction project along with the key documents that need to be produced. It starts with an introduction to CDM, then covers some of the parameters that need to be checked when a project is being planned. It finishes by detailing a number of example projects that illustrate how the regulations can be applied.
Approved by IOSH, CPD and IIRSM - Duration 40 mins* - £35.00
Aims of the Course
By the end of the course, you will be able to;
- Understand what CDM is and its relevance to the business
- Understand recent updates to CDM
- Understand how CDM effects health and safety within a construction site
- Understand when the authorities need to be notified of works.
- Understand which documents are required to be maintained.
- Understand how CDM is applied in real scenarios
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for anyone whose job role which involves construction supervision and management, health and safety management, general management, project management etc
No previous knowledge or experience is needed to complete this course.
|CDM Application and Notification
|Duty Holders and Documents
|Duties and Legal Documents
|Example Projects and Summary
Each module will have a set of questions you must answer correctly in order to successfully finish that module.
You will be asked 25 multiple choice questions and must achieve a pass mark of 70%. They are marked automatically as you progress so you will know whether you have passed the section before moving on to the next.