Fire Warden/Fire Marshal
This is a coursedesigned specifically for those whohave been, or will be appointed tocarry out the duties of a FireWarden or Fire Marshal.
This is a coursedesigned specifically for those whohave been, or will be appointed tocarry out the duties of a FireWarden or Fire Marshal. The course includes the theory of combustion, causes of fire and the correct way to tackle a fire using the fire extinguishers available. The Fire Warden/Marshall Course is approximately 3 Hours long.
Nil. This course will provide a good level of knowledge and skills to enable even a complete novice to be confident in dealing with hazardous situations.
Designed for all levels of staff to develop their awareness of fire, and how to manage an incident.
Certificate of competence that provides evidence sufficient to meet the training requirements in the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Maximum Course attendance is 12.
Typical Interest Groups
All employers and employees in all working environments. Fire Marshals.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to recognise and address:
- Fire Precautions Regulation/Legislation
- Basic Fire Prevention Fire Legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Fire fighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Fixed fire fighting installation
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Human Behaviour in a Fire
- Risk assessment awareness
- The Duties and Responsibilities of a Fire Warden/Marshall
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory)
Arion New Build
A project to construct new office space to facilitate business growth part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development