Live Fire Warden/Fire Marshal
This is a coursedesigned specifically for those whohave been, or will be appointed tocarry out the duties of a FireWarden or Fire Marshal.
From: £323.00 per course *maximum 8 delegates
All courses are run by our highly experienced instructors. This is a course specifically designed for those who have been or will be appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Officer or Fire Marshall. The course covers the theory of combustion, the causes of fire and the correct way to fight a fire using the fire extinguishers available. The Fire Warden/Marshall course lasts approximately 3 hours. The course includes the use of live fire.
Nil. This course will provide a good level of knowledge and skills to enable even a complete novice to be confident in dealing with hazardous situations.
This course is suitable for individuals who have been appointed or are likely to be appointed to the role of Fire Warden or Fire Marshall in their workplace, as well as managers, supervisors and designated safety officers who have fire safety responsibilities in their workplace.
Certificate of competence that provides evidence sufficient to meet the training requirements in the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Maximum Course attendance is 8.
Typical Interest Groups
All employers and employees in all working environments. Fire Marshals.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to recognise and address:
- Fire Precautions Regulation/Legislation
- Basic Fire Prevention Fire Legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Fire fighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Fixed fire fighting installation
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Human Behaviour in a Fire
- Risk assessment awareness
- The Duties and Responsibilities of a Fire Warden/Marshall
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical