Manual Handling Train the Trainer
The course details both manual handling and the training techniques and lesson planning to deliver a course.
The course details both manual handling and the training techniques and lesson planning to deliver a course. It provides subject specific information to enable individuals to conduct in-house manual handling training for their colleagues. This course works in accordance with the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 to help train trainers in introducing delegates to hazards and risks involved in manual handling. The course allows trainers to help employees develop safer manual handling techniques. This course will detail training techniques emphasising how delegates can get the most from their tarining course.
1 Day - 09;30-16;30.
Must be competent in the use manual handling and understand the training syllabus.
This course is suitable for all operators, supervisors and managers.
On completion of this course delegates will receive a competency certificate.
Maximum Course attendance is 4.
Typical Interest Groups
Anyone who carries out manual handlng tasks.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand different learning preferences
- Be able to work as a team to carry out a practical task
- How to get the most from communication techniques
- How to get the best from different learning resources
- How to write an effective lesson plan
- Be able to manage practical activity
- Be competent in training manual handling in house
Arion New Build
A project to construct new office space to facilitate business growth part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development